Luxurious all-inclusive, all-suite cruising with no hidden extras
- Enjoy inclusive drinks and tips on all cruises, plus a complimentary AzAmazing Evening
- Really get to know countries such as New Zealand, Norway and Japan on a Country Intensive Voyage
- Smaller vessels mean you can access smaller, more remote ports
Azamara specialise in longer, destination immersive cruises, with an emphasis on overnight stays and more time in port. The line prides themselves on providing specially-curated, immersive excursions (limited to 26 guests) that take in hidden gems and local landmarks, and connect you to local people and their culture, food and history.
You’ll also be treated to a complimentary AzAmazing Evening event. Enjoy a night at the St. Petersburg Symphony Orchestra, watch a Riverdance performance in Dublin or listen to a classical recital on a Tuscan hillside.
Dining is a pleasure with Azamara. Feast on Italian favourites, such as lobster ravioli, at Aqualine, or savour a perfectly-cooked steak at Prime C. Often the chefs will take inspiration from local markets and concoct dishes to further immerse you in the destination.
Suite guests can enjoy even more perks, such as butler service, 240 complimentary internet minutes, laundry, in-room spirits, in-suite afternoon tea, priority boarding and onboard credit.
Introducing a new chapter for Azamara with their new land programs. Taking you deeper inland than ever before. New and improved offering a full sensory, immersive experience. Choose from over 180 specially curated programs, each designed to ignite a rang or curiosities, showcasing the culture, nature, wildlife, food and wine of a region. With first class guides, limited guest capacity, and insider access beyond the reach of average tourist experiences, the programs are designed in detail to reveal a local’s perspective of the world’s most captivating destinations.
- AzAmzing Journeys: Intimate, once-in-a-lifetime experiences
- Land Journeys: Unique adventures with like-minded travellers
- Stay Local: An in-depth exploration of one city
- Overnight Experiences: More ways to explore during your voyage
What's Included with Azamara:
- Standard Spirits, Fine Wines and International Beers
- On board Gratuites
- Destination Immersion® experiences are only the beginning, and Azamara is excited to introduce the next level of immersive experiential travel.
- Long Nights in Port, and more overnight stays than any other cruise line
- Azamara's small-sized ships allow you to be taken into the heart of the cities
- An onboard experience akin to a stay in the world’s most exclusive hotels
Cruise Club UK Exclusive Azamara Deals
Hand Picked Azamara Cruise Deals
- Europe 2021 & 2022
- Worldwide 2021 & 2022
All About Azamara Fleet
Boutique cruise line, Azamara, was born in 2009. The fleet has three small ships - Azamara Journey, Azamara Quest and newest ship, Azamara Pursuit, which launched in 2018. The ships hold less than 700 passengers, meaning service is personalised and spaces are never crowded.