Luxury meets country-club casual, with port-intensive itineraries and food worth writing home about
- Get hands-on cooking lessons from master chefs at the Culinary Center, or embark on a Culinary Discovery Tour to try authentic regional cuisine
- Perks include unlimited soft drinks, Bulgari amenities and 24-hour room service
- Relaxed open-seat dining means you can eat where, when and with whom you want
Oceania Cruises offer around 400 itineraries across the globe, with a focus on port-intensive itineraries and overnight stays. The size of Oceania Cruise’s ships means they can access smaller, more boutique ports.
Oceania Cruises is a great pick for foodies, as the onboard dining is excellent. Each of the ships have at least five dining options, all at no additional charge. As well as a main dining room, you have Toscana for Italian favourites, the Polo Grill for steak and seafood, fine French dishes at Jacques and Red Ginger for contemporary Asian cuisine. Or treat yourself to a gourmet menu, with paired vintage wines, at La Reserve.
For more casual dining, head to the poolside Waves Grill, or Baristas coffee and pastry bar. Afternoon tea is also served daily.
For relaxation, there is the Canyon Ranch Spa offering signature treatments, plus complimentary yoga, Pilates and group fitness classes are available.
The 'OLife Choice amenities' include:
an onboard Internet Package, plus one of the following generour amenities:
- FREE Shore Excursions
- FREE House Beverage Package
- Or FREE Shipboard Credit
The 'OLife Unlimited amenities' include:
Explore inspiring destinations at an incomparable value! On select voyages, receive the OLife Ultimate* inclusive package, which includes all of the incredible amenities below:
- Internet Package
- FREE - Up to 8 Shore Excursions
- FREE - House Beverage Package
- FREE - Up to US$800 Shipboard Credit
- FREE Gratuities
Life onboard • Intimate and Luxurious
Oceania Cruise’s fleet of six luxury ships hold from 684 to 1,250 guests, meaning the ambiance is relaxed and the service is second-to-none. Fewer guests also means you’ll never feel crowded or have to queue
- Intimate & Luxurious ships catering to just 684 or 1,250 guests
- Visit boutique ports and seaside villages that large ships cannot access
- Never a crowd and no waiting in lines; experience your vacation according to your own schedule
- With open-seating in all our restaurants, dine where, when and with whom you please, at your own pace
- Cuisine never prepared en masse; every single dish created à la minute just for you
- Staff and crew attend to your every whim and remember your individual preferences
Hand Picked Oceania Cruise Deals
- South America & Amazon