Let's get this one ticked off the bucket list
Onboard Celebrity Edge
Departs: 07 MARCH 2025
Whether you’re a culture vulture or an adventurer (or a little bit of both), Celebrity Cruises’ Australia and New Zealand cruise is packed full of experiences to delight and enchant.
New Zealand is the youngest country in the world, a status matched by its boundless energy and dynamism. With expansive, dramatic and mountainous landscapes that have caught the attention of film-makers, and you have a recipe for a truly captivating cruise around New Zealand.
Onboard Celebrity Edge
|Day 01||Fly Heathrow to Sydney (Overnight)|
|Day 02||Sydney, on arrival transfer to the Sydney Harbour Marriott for 4 nights ( room only)|
|Day 03||Sydney at leisure|
|Day 04||Sydney at leisure|
|Day 05||Sydney at leisure|
|Day 06||Transfer to port and join Celebrity Edge|
|Day 07||Leisure at sea|
|Day 08||Leisure at sea|
|Day 9||Scenic Cruising Fiordland National Park (Milford, Doubtful & Dusky Sounds)|
|Day 10||Dunedin, New Zealand|
|Day 11||Christchurch, New Zealand|
|Day 12||Wellington, New Zealand|
|Day 13||Napier, New Zealand|
|Day 14||Tauranga, New Zealand|
|Day 15||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Day 16||Bay of Islands, New Zealand|
|Day 17||Leisure at sea|
|Day 18||Leisure at sea|
|Day 19||Sydney, disembark and transfer to airport for your overnight flight back to Heathrow|
Celebrity Edge® marks a turning point in our approach to ship design. From the very first sketches to experiencing those designs in a virtual reality setting, every step was done in 3-D. From the incredible new Magic Carpet® to the private plunge pools in our new 2-story Edge Villas, we could design the most refined ship at sea.
The unique outward facing design breaks from traditional ship design. Aboard, you’ll feel more connected with the sea and the places you’ll visit in a variety of spaces ranging from our Edge Staterooms with Infinite Verandas®, to our reimagined, terraced pool deck that offers even greater views of the destinations and shimmer of ocean.
3 Nights at HARBOUR MARRIOTT
Your stay will be before you embark Celebrity Edge
Board Basis: Room Only
Located in the heart of it all. The cities hotspots, including The Rocks, Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Hyde Park and Pitt Street Mall. Take a dip in the indoor pool, or use the free wifi. Dine in the award winning restaurant or stop by at Laneway Bar. Step inside the Historic Gastropub and outdoor sundrenched park side beer garden, which has been revitalised and has become a favourite with local
All About Celebrity Cruises Fleet
Offering an unforgettable on-board experience; Celebrity Cruises provide a wide variety of restaurants, bars, cafés and activities throughout the entire fleet. With accommodation ranging from classically designed interior cabins to fabulously comprehensive suites; the Celebrity Cruises crew strive to provide incomparable service to all passengers.
Understanding the importance of on-board dining; Celebrity Cruises’ culinary options are incredibly comprehensive, offering a wide variety of specialist cuisines. From steakhouse to seafood restaurants; all palates and tastes are indulged aboard Celebrity Cruises’ fleet.
The carefully planned Celebrity Cruises itineraries are serviced by the 13 beautiful ships of the fleet. Each ship is equipped with top quality facilities & luxury amenities, helping you feel comfortable and relaxed throughout your holiday.
Celebrity Cruises boast the largest wine collection at sea, helping you find the perfect vintage. The on-board Sommeliers in the Cellar Masters wine bar can help you choose the grape and year to best complement a meal or celebrate a special occasion.
Offering luxury throughout the entire fleet, all the Celebrity Cruises ship interiors are designed to be modern and spacious. With beautiful art installations present throughout all the ships; Celebrity Cruises can help provide a sophisticated and elegant holiday experience.
What's Included Onboard
- ACCOMMODATION: A huge range of superbly appointed suite, family, and stateroom choices, with at least 75% having their own private balcony.
- AWARD-WINNING CUISINE: Main Dining Room with a nightly changing menu, plus an internationally flavoured selection of cafés, bistros and grills, as well as room service.*
- POOLS & ROOFTOP TERRACE: Jacuzzis, outdoor pools, indoor adults-only Solarium, and our Rooftop Terrace where you can experience movies under the stars.
- FITNESS CENTRE & CLASSES: Ultra-modern facilities with the latest high tech equipment, offering a holistic range of instructor-led wellness classes.*
- ENTERTAINMENT: From Broadway-style theatre to cutting-edge circus shows, comedy, magic, dance and live music - the best entertainment at sea.
- CHILDRENS' CLUBS: Four different age groups of fun-filled activities, Xbox games and more, supervised by experienced by experienced youth staff members.
- PORT IMMERSION: Onboard Destination Concierge for advice and bookings, interactive TV shore excursion programming and talks by destination experts.