Let's get this one ticked off the bucket list
Onboard Celebrity Eclipse
Departs: 31 Oct 2022 & 13 Feb 2023
Whether you’re a culture vulture or an adventurer (or a little bit of both), Celebrity Cruises’ Australia and New Zealand cruise is packed full of experiences to delight and enchant.
New Zealand is the youngest country in the world, a status matched by its boundless energy and dynamism. With expansive, dramatic and mountainous landscapes that have caught the attention of film-makers, and you have a recipe for a truly captivating cruise around New Zealand.
Onboard Celebrity Eclipse
|Day 01||Fly UK to Sydney (Overnight)|
|Day 02||On arrival, transfer to hotel for your 2 night stay|
|Day 03||Sydney at your own leisure|
|Day 04||Transfer to port and embark|
|Day 05-06||2 Days at Sea|
|Day 07||Milford Sound Doubtful Sound Dusky Sound|
|Day 08||Dunedin, New Zealand|
|Day 09||Christchurch, New Zealand|
|Day 10||Wellington, New Zealand|
|Day 11||Napier, New Zealand|
|Day 12||Tauranga, New Zealand|
|Day 13||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Day 14-15||2 Days at Sea|
|Day 16||Sydney, Australia|
|Day 17||Eden, Australia|
|Day 18-19||2 Days at Sea|
|Day 20||Airlie Beach, Queensland|
|Day 21||Cairns, Yorkey's Knob|
|Day 22||Port Douglas, Australia|
|Day 23||Willis Island (Cruising), Australia|
|Day 24-25||2 Days at Sea|
|Day 26||Sydney, Australia (Overnight)|
|Day 27||Disembark in Sydney. Transfer to airport for your overnight flight to the UK|
Enjoy globally-inspired cuisine in distinctive restaurants with menus crafted by our Michelin-starred chef. Make a toast in the Passport Bar, Martini Bar, or World Class Bar.
Enjoy endless ocean views, catch some sun, and play your favourite outdoor games on a ¼ acre of real grass at The Lawn Club.
The Celebrity Eclipse is expected to be revolutionised. Images may not be accurate representation from when cruise departs.
Itinerary based on 13 Feb 2023. Ports of call and order may differ. Onboard Spend not applicable on 31 Oct 2022.
2 Nights at the Novotel Sydney Darling Square Hotel
Your stay will be before you embark Celebrity Eclipse
Board Basis: Room Only
Enjoy contemporary comfort, smart and friendly, around the- clock service at Novotel Sydney Darling Square (formerly Novotel Rockford Darling Harbour). Located in the heart of Darling Harbour, adjacent to the new ICC (Convention Centre) Sydney and walking distance to attractions like the Darling Quarter, CBD and Chinatown.
All About Celebrity Cruises Fleet
Offering an unforgettable on-board experience; Celebrity Cruises provide a wide variety of restaurants, bars, cafés and activities throughout the entire fleet. With accommodation ranging from classically designed interior cabins to fabulously comprehensive suites; the Celebrity Cruises crew strive to provide incomparable service to all passengers.
Understanding the importance of on-board dining; Celebrity Cruises’ culinary options are incredibly comprehensive, offering a wide variety of specialist cuisines. From steakhouse to seafood restaurants; all palates and tastes are indulged aboard Celebrity Cruises’ fleet.
The carefully planned Celebrity Cruises itineraries are serviced by the 13 beautiful ships of the fleet. Each ship is equipped with top quality facilities & luxury amenities, helping you feel comfortable and relaxed throughout your holiday.
Celebrity Cruises boast the largest wine collection at sea, helping you find the perfect vintage. The on-board Sommeliers in the Cellar Masters wine bar can help you choose the grape and year to best complement a meal or celebrate a special occasion.
Offering luxury throughout the entire fleet, all the Celebrity Cruises ship interiors are designed to be modern and spacious. With beautiful art installations present throughout all the ships; Celebrity Cruises can help provide a sophisticated and elegant holiday experience.
What's Included Onboard
- ACCOMMODATION: A huge range of superbly appointed suite, family, and stateroom choices, with at least 75% having their own private balcony.
- AWARD-WINNING CUISINE: Main Dining Room with a nightly changing menu, plus an internationally flavoured selection of cafés, bistros and grills, as well as room service.*
- POOLS & ROOFTOP TERRACE: Jacuzzis, outdoor pools, indoor adults-only Solarium, and our Rooftop Terrace where you can experience movies under the stars.
- FITNESS CENTRE & CLASSES: Ultra-modern facilities with the latest high tech equipment, offering a holistic range of instructor-led wellness classes.*
- ENTERTAINMENT: From Broadway-style theatre to cutting-edge circus shows, comedy, magic, dance and live music - the best entertainment at sea.
- CHILDRENS' CLUBS: Four different age groups of fun-filled activities, Xbox games and more, supervised by experienced by experienced youth staff members.
- PORT IMMERSION: Onboard Destination Concierge for advice and bookings, interactive TV shore excursion programming and talks by destination experts.